By Your Side - Poem by Paul Barratt
Take pride for a walk.
Show it off,
Show it everywhere,
People recognize pride
Of letting pride be itself.
Be your self,
By your side,
But most of all smile.
Smile with PRIDE
Comments about By Your Side by Paul Barratt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl