Bye Bye Baby - Poem by Daniel Adams
Today's the day I went insane,
The day you were taken by that nasty plane.
Away far away, off to sunnier shores,
I'll miss you baby, 'cos I am yours.
Stretching for miles, and over deep seas,
Your love will still make me weak at the knees.
And even though we're so far apart,
You are still here, deep in my heart.
I'm keeping busy, my mind's not thinking,
Not thinking which in turn stops my heart from sinking.
Back in your arms in fourteen short days,
But until then, I'll miss you always.
Comments about Bye Bye Baby by Daniel Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl