To Him... - Poem by Daniel Adams
I love it when your next to me,
Your arms around me hugging me tightly.
My body still shivers when your kissing me lightly.
My chest still pounds when I hear your name,
It always has and will remain the same.
And my heart still does a little flutter
When it's those 3 words you utter.
I like it how you make me feel so safe.
Like nothing in the world could ever harm me.
I'd come to no harm when I'm in your arms.
When you put your arms around me.
I want you to smile,
Even if your heart is heavy.
The day draws long into the night,
Close your eyes and sleep, sleep tight.
Cos tomorrow you will find me.
Comments about To Him... by Daniel Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl