Cabbage Heads And Camels - Poem by Hannah Croxford
Cabbage heads are on their way,
And one day,
With the camels
Will take over the world.
They will pluck out our eyes
And black out the skies,
Of the ones with no hair,
That are the cabbage heads.
They will make us slaves
And we will rebel and live in caves.
We will ask why
Those cabbage heads are so mean.
So next time you laugh at a cabbage head,
Remember you could be dead
When they take over the world.
Comments about Cabbage Heads And Camels by Hannah Croxford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda