Erica Francis (January 7,1988 - September 17,2078 / Columbus, OH)
Calling - Poem by Erica Francis
I am calling
to ask a favour.
May I stay with you tonight
if I promise I'll never leave?
Comments about Calling by Erica Francis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Monday, August 29, 2005
Poem Edited: Thursday, May 20, 2010
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda