Erica Francis Poems
- My Husband It is true: My husband has never taken out
- In All Honesty In all honesty today has been something out ...
- A Poem This is not a poem about passion this is not a poem ...
- Something Improper For a woman like me it is improper to ...
- Whore Wearing Knickers She strutted about in her ...
- Blank Verse #1 Your eyes are the colour of water but it is ...
- An Application This is my application I plan to dazzle I ...
She writes for pleasure, not for punctuation. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It is true:
from our little house
in the suburbs.
taken our children
out for the night
as I sit
on the porch in a witch hat.
come home from
a long day
to a special meal
I have prepared
just for him.
told me he loves me
beside a warm fire
on our honeymoon.
But he will.