Kristin Loves You
Can You See I'M Dying Inside? - Poem by Kristin Loves You
Look at what you've put me through,
How could I have thought there could be a me and you?
You used to love me,
You used to Hug me,
Now when I look into your gorgeous hazel eyes,
All I can do is cry.
You just wanted to get into my pants,
The sad part is I trusted your ass!
You promised you'd be around,
I'm all alone now.
You aren't here to Love me,
You aren't here to Hug me.
Now tell me...
When you look into my eyes...
Can you see I'm dying inside?
Comments about Can You See I'M Dying Inside? by Kristin Loves You
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl