Pinaki Dewan (24-09-1997 / India)
Candle Haiku - Poem by Pinaki Dewan
The wind blew me out.
I guess it wasn't scared of the
dark. Only I was.
Comments about Candle Haiku by Pinaki Dewan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda