Cartoon Sonnet - Poem by cailah marie
Catdog and Hey Arnold like to play ball
Courage the Cowardly dog is a wimp.
They see a dragon and run down the hall
I’m a talking pickle named Fred, a pimp.
I really love catdog and Hey Arnold
Muriel and Eustace took courage in.
Catdog and Winslow are very troubled
The power puff girls are locked in a bin.
Gir and piggy like to eat the turkey
Bubbles likes to take a bath with bubbles.
Gaz hates Dib because he is to smirky
Blossom and Buttercup have some troubles.
All of these cartoons are stuck in my head
I’m a big green talking pickle named Fred.
Comments about Cartoon Sonnet by cailah marie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl