Change - Poem by Ashley Kenny
You never were a friend at all.
I jumped for you now I fall.
I took the plunge and I'm going down,
Getting closer to hitting the ground.
Where's the end to the nights that kill?
Thoughts of you still make me chill.
I'll shake my head; tell myself no.
It's finally time to let this one go.
I'm trying my best to see things clear.
I'm trying not to live in fear.
I'm looking towards a place without you.
How do I remove you from my view?
Comments about Change by Ashley Kenny
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda