Joseph T. Renaldi
Chapel On The Hillside - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
Come to the chapel on the hillside
To worship, meditate and pray,
And to beseech righteousness
To guide and direct you every day.
Within the realm of this sacred house
You will acquire strength anew
To revere and admire profoundly
The religious doctrines governing you.
Amidst its inner walls of tranquility
You'll sense that a Divine Spirit is near
To help you cope with trying problems
And fill your heart with happiness and cheer.
Your visit to the chapel will be exalted
If you stay awhile to earnestly pray.
After the climax of your visitation,
You'll find a lustrous and promising day.
Comments about Chapel On The Hillside by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl