Chase - Poem by Rich Harney
I will chase you far andfair
Into some clever field and wood,
Know that little thing we do there
Will skirt the out of bounds of should.
Some chuckling moods will love you till…
For you are young and fair and bright
Some happy rose will laugh along
And oh! The night the night the night.
Comments about Chase by Rich Harney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl