With time the altar boy becomes ordained
college teaches to ask deeper questions
- - - - - a horizontal cross experience
- - - - - "Dear God help me! "
- - - - - courtesy of U.S. Army combat simulation range.
God fades and then returns through a Berkeley miracle.
Great teachers and professors:
- - -Bacham-Alent cocks the undergraduate hammer on noetic theology
- - -Robert Bellah a lecture hall rising in applause
- - -Roy Sano as close to Pope as I will ever come
- - -beloved Bob Leslie - Robert Campbell to be exact -
- - -a nurturing father finally received
- - -Bob Whelan's continuing education push
- - -The Bishop's kindly care.
Late Franklin confessing a "plus ultra" here
death approaching with the fear of silence
space and star and pen,
the light of Jesus ever more pure and clear
a beacon from the shore
amidst a storm called life.
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.I would like to translate this poem