delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Chasing The Train - Poem by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
had taken the place
of lightning rods
with blueberry sorbet...
as harder rain
to glory's preambling totters,
crepuscular skies sheltered the witnesses,
Comments about Chasing The Train by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl