Cherish - Poem by Desiree Whitamore
rewind to the beggining of time.
rewind to the past.
rewind to the feelings we've shared
rewind to the feelings of last
and we live, yet we learn
that we cannot succeed
if we don't we might end up like me.
and i see the whole world judging from their eyes
the beauty of a mask, to hold the disguise.
sometimes we write and its just jibberish
somtimes we laugh,
when just we cherish your kiss
Comments about Cherish by Desiree Whitamore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl