Christmas...A Little Twisted - Poem by Ila Manish
Night falls, the stars have flown down
Into a tree of bright green.
Baubles, amidst the bubbles of light,
Shining into the night.
Birds of metal tinkle in these
trees of the inside.
With the moon arrives the spirit of the season -
The spirit of love, cake :) and peace.
The branches of the tree reach out
To the painting of Krishna above,
Which religion do we celebrate?
Who cares? Does God?
Comments about Christmas...A Little Twisted by Ila Manish
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda