Ciao David Bowie - Poem by Pietro Grossi
Letf us for better life,
Of music's Paradise.
David your 'Heroes'
Yet blows in the air.
You're still with us,
You'll never disappear.
Comments about Ciao David Bowie by Pietro Grossi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl