Ciao Edie! - Poem by Ian Legend
She used to smile sometimes.
So innocently, so fragile.
She was the earthquake for a dream,
Her youth passed as days went by.
She was proud, but not enough.
Her strength, not enough.
That angel dressed like hoe...
Or the other way around?
Comments about Ciao Edie! by Ian Legend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl