Clouds In Sky - Poem by Sony Dalia
Blue sky dazzles
Sun pockets all credit;
Moonlit night too tantalizes
Diana demurely smiles.
Sparkling stars turn pale
Behind veils of fleeting clouds.
Drift must memories swift or slow,
Melody follows current in its flow!
Clusters of fruit on trees,
Frogs plentiful in ponds;
Bald branches in autumn,
Shadowless trip in adversity!
Scars need not scare
Eyes need not stare;
Open sky presents stage
Players make one sage!
Comments about Clouds In Sky by Sony Dalia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda