chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Clue Or Clueless - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
looks like i knew what to do with lady hue and gadiva.seen the ivory outside the tower, seen the wallflower.pretty wallflower.that doury dont spend, looks like im winning again.
Comments about Clue Or Clueless by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl