Columbine News Broadcast - Poem by Laura Fischer
We are getting word there
has been a terrible shooting
at a high school in Littleton, Colorado.
I hope the American people will be praying
for the students, the parents and the teachers.
And we'll wait for events to unfold,
and then there'll be more to say.
Comments about Columbine News Broadcast by Laura Fischer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Laura Fischer's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl