Konstantin Poltivar Konstantin
Coma Wind - Poem by Konstantin Poltivar Konstantin
I worked on a task
to mock my presumption.
I stalked your memories
They fled in his hands
unable to reach the goal.
I was a canopy of wind
to follow the footsteps of the clouds.
Comments about Coma Wind by Konstantin Poltivar Konstantin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl