Come Fly Away - Poem by Krystal Rosee
Come fly away with me to an Island where we can be alone.
Come fly away with me some where, where we can call it home.
With no one there to disturb us and can leave us in peace, and put our heart's in ease.
Come fly away with me to give me tender love and care.
Come fly away with me, at least then I know that you will always be there.
Comments about Come Fly Away by Krystal Rosee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl