Thomas Allen Rainer A. Badiola
Common Sense - Poem by Thomas Allen Rainer A. Badiola
There was once a boy,
He is smart and curious
unlike her mother who's furious.
Comments about Common Sense by Thomas Allen Rainer A. Badiola
This member does not wish to get comments on his/her poem(s).
If You Forget Me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, October 8, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda