Concerto Of The “akashic Records” - Poem by John Tansey
Concerto of the “Akashic Records”
The band shell, quieted,
In black tie and tails,
Walks out, bows then sits down.
A lone forefinger
Drops upon the ivory;
A small footprint
In the freshly, fallen snow.
A breath of sound vibrates
Along the string,
And here I am;
Another, one octave higher,
In sympathetic vibration,
Stands up, to see and takes my hand.
We linger, in harmony,
One, two measures longer.
Then are gone, forever, before
The harsh clash
Of the brash, sad chords;
Starting the Concerto
Of the “Akashic Records” in E minor…
7.X.8 John Tansey
Copyright ©2008 John Thomas Tansey
Comments about Concerto Of The “akashic Records” by John Tansey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl