Gemini - Poem by John Tansey
My mind goes from mood to mood,
With no chronology nor sequence of events;
The effect of one thing falling into
the cause of another
I can be a dozen different people
In as many different moments.
My changeability is due to my
Volatile ruling planet of mercury.
Like the medical term for a man
with no short term memory,
Everytime I see you, love,
is as the first time.
Comments about Gemini by John Tansey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl