Conflicting - Poem by Hannah Shier
When your heart is broken
and you're feeling quite crushed,
the words, 'It'll be alright',
or, 'You'll face bigger challenges in life',
or, worse, 'Get over it',
just don't seem to cut it.
You want comfort and loving,
yet pity and caution,
and yet no one around,
all at the same time.
Over all, emotions suck.
Comments about Conflicting by Hannah Shier
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl