Confused/Hurt Heart - Poem by Marianne Keplinger
Did I step on toes?
Did I go unnoticed?
Why the hurt?
Why the pain?
Is this just me?
Trying to understand Truths?
Am I revealing the disguise?
Who are these people in my life?
I thought life was good
But to my surprise
Being mocked at behind closed doors
Be honest to me, be true to my heart
I am not a puppet with strings
I am a human being
I have feelings and sincerity
Where did I go wrong?
Humility scorns me
Love defines me
What am I to you?
I am faithful and speak only the Truth.
Comments about Confused/Hurt Heart by Marianne Keplinger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl