Contemporary Poetry - Poem by RIC BASTASA
is nice to read since they are
not cliches, very much unlike
i 've seen one and read it
over and over again
it feels like
trickling rain from
my forehead to my
i am amazed
i think i will write about jack and jill went up the hill to get a pail of water.
jack forgot and
what is that? jill come rolling after?
i am bitter.
sour i mean.
i don't belong
i am one kind of a frustrated contemp...
well, i will try next time
i have to reread
i will wait
till the next tick.
Comments about Contemporary Poetry by RIC BASTASA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda