Corruption - Poem by arewa oluwole
Corruption! corruption! ! corruption! ! !
It is far more than the name it bears
Stronger than the man it possess
Is destruction may live more than time could tell
Its contact flows more than the air we breath
But, it antidote just as little as that small WILL
Present in the mind of everyman.
The trail that will bring tomorrow's hope
Is in the little WILL the present had to resist corruption
If our past had mingled with it
So the future don't merry in corruption
That's today a divance.
Comments about Corruption by arewa oluwole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl