Countless Blessings - Poem by Laarni Cruzado
You are the apple of my eye,
A sweet scent to my smell, the core of my heart;
Eternally you and I, like the unfathomable well,
Until the last breath, do take apart.
For ever and a day you are there,
How my thoughts would always care;
Reflection of your goodness is everywhere,
I could even rest and sleep in your spare.
God is so wise and awe-inspiring,
He did answer all my hopes and prayers.
Never would I desire more or wanting
He completed the blueprint and
Designed our love into layered.
Filled my heart with contentment,
I thank God for you and kids as my achievement,
Having you in my life is a fulfillment and rewarding
I regard you all as my countless blessings.
Comments about Countless Blessings by Laarni Cruzado
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda