Courage - Poem by Katie Goodrum
The courage that you have
Don't throw it all away:
Save it for another time -
'Cause the fires all around you
Burn big and bright.
But the fire deep inside you burns strong and light.
Comments about Courage by Katie Goodrum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Katie Goodrum's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl