Creation Of Life - Poem by Yekaterina Bezpalaya
Each droplet falls through my fingers.
En masse they are so unique.
as air and water
coming together to become one flesh.
Such beauty is never to behold again,
for the spinwheel of life adds another thread.
The first few moments are soft yet strong.
Ahead of them,
the threads are fuzzied and are splitting.
The last threads are thin like silk;
so delicate that with one snip they break,
and the spinwheel stops.
The rain renews the threads.
Once more they become bonds of steel;
once more the spinwheel spins.
Rebirth has finally come.
Comments about Creation Of Life by Yekaterina Bezpalaya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl