Creatures Of The Night.. - Poem by Savannah VokinsNoyes
In the night the Ravens scream,
There more beautiful than they seem.
A pack of Wolves scavenge and prowl,
Sometimes letting out an eerie howl.
The Panthers sleeping in big oak trees,
Hiding amongst the dark oak leaves.
The various Arachnids hunt and crawl,
Catching there prey and begin to maul.
Watch your back and stay out of sight,
For these are the Creatures Of The Night.
Comments about Creatures Of The Night.. by Savannah VokinsNoyes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl