Cries Of The Forgotten - Poem by Miranda Oney
Can you hear the screaming?
The tortured helpless cries
among the Holy Mountains that rise?
Or am I just dreaming?
Care you not for the Forgotten?
Those we do not speak of?
Were there not ones for them to love,
ones who have constantly sought them?
Atrocities are copied too.
A.H. stole the idea from
Them. We scream from our lungs,
'Genocide is nothing new! '
Comments about Cries Of The Forgotten by Miranda Oney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl