Crimes And Criminals - Poem by Naveed Akram
Black crime has opposition and attachment,
And its properties are massive and mental,
Provoked by the national infantry, tried.
Each maiden of hatred has strong rallies and hawks,
One of them are you and you and you.
I seek seven rainy days to make sense of tension.
I seek eighteen minutes to eat an aching easterner
In the streets, in the said paths of categories.
Comments about Crimes And Criminals by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl