Dorothy B. Thompson
Crock Of Ages - Poem by Dorothy B. Thompson
Crock of ages, not for me
I'm too smart to swallow thee
You're just bunk, you can't atone.
Christian nuts, leave me alone.
Crock of Ages, what a lie.
We live once, and then we die!
Comments about Crock Of Ages by Dorothy B. Thompson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl