Culdesac - Poem by Francis Santaquilani
Nothing great is coming out
Of this culdesac.
How can it? I just don't see it.
The houses seem to shout,
Perfection has been achieved, so
Swing your car around, take a good look
Then get the hell out!
Comments about Culdesac by Francis Santaquilani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl