Cupid's Arrow - Poem by Daniel Adams
I love it when you're there with me,
Lying side by side, so young and carefree.
I hope you know, and I hope you see,
That you and your love means everything to me.
You're worth the times where I've bare-faced lied,
You make me forget those days where I've just sat and cried.
The feelings I have really can't hide,
I know I'll acheive anything with you by my side.
With all my heart, I love him so,
These feelings inside they'll never go.
You'll never learn, you'll never know,
Unless you're struck by Cupid's arrow
Comments about Cupid's Arrow by Daniel Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl