Cure - Poem by Phil Panebianco
Lost in a strange place,
just staring into space.
I have no concept of reality,
temptation calling me.
So sick of my own desires,
these raging fores.
They burn through everything thats pure,
I search for an unknown cure.
A weapon to destroy this all,
to avoid this deadly fall.
A remedy for my low self control,
this sickness, that ruins us all.
Comments about Cure by Phil Panebianco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl