Curse - Poem by Eudora M.A.S.S.A.
Being with you is like being in hell
You strip me of my mind
Of my own dignity.
When I look at you, you’re always well,
Living your life
Living off my misery.
I wonder what I did to deserve you.
I look at you, my expression bleak.
I look at you, I don’t have to speak.
Being with you is a curse.
Whatever I say couldn’t make things less worse
Comments about Curse by Eudora M.A.S.S.A.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl