I Hate To Say - Poem by Eudora M.A.S.S.A.
I hate to say I miss you
Because that means you're gone.
I hate to say I'm sorry
Because that means I'm wrong.
I hate to feel the way I feel
Because I'm torn apart.
I hate to say goodbye to you
Because it breaks my heart.
I hate to say forever
Because forever is not that long.
I hate to linger together
For your feelings aren't too strong.
I hate to say I hate you
Because thats just a lie.
But what I hate the most
It's you who makes me cry...
Comments about I Hate To Say by Eudora M.A.S.S.A.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda