D.Evil - Poem by Margareta CucliIane
Tattoos, imperfect tense
And damn, those bright blue eyes...
Like a thin layer of ice on the window of your soul.
You are left wondering what you'll see and feel
When the ice melts;
Maybe you'll melt too
Or maybe, if you're lucky,
You will burn.
Comments about D.Evil by Margareta CucliIane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda