Tiffany A.(Emo girl)
Daddy - Poem by Tiffany A.(Emo girl)
Daddy why did you have to go,
i love and miss you so.
Have you ever had thoughts about me,
if so, why didn't you come set me free.
with you gone i feel so much pain,
so i cut myself and there's nothing to gain.
i wish you and mom never grew apart,
because i have all this saddness and anger in my heart.
when i was seven something bad happened to me,
but i couldn't do anything not even scream.
I always thought i should've beeen dead,
because of all the thoughts running through my head.
Comments about Daddy by Tiffany A.(Emo girl)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda