Dance - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Dance with the reaper,
Dance in the street.
Avoid his gleaming scythe,
For it's steel you don not wish to meet.
Your feet tangle quickly,
And you begin to fall.
As his famed weapon,
Slashes upon your throat so tall.
Comments about Dance by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda