Dangling - Poem by Binod Bastola
Dangling between two feelings,
Or not to be?
Be in it?
Or not to be in it?
Constantly both are consistence,
Sometimes be not!
What is this?
To be is outer influence, where life's is around and let you haul in it,
No matter how you try not to go!
Not to be is your inner voice,
You try to protect it!
Comments about Dangling by Binod Bastola
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl