Dark Hole - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Suede linings off the shine from the moon.
Who will tell what to whom before noon.
Letters engraved with words from your mouth.
My stitches are torn, you will never have enough.
I bleed, i burn.
My need, my turn.
I say, i pray.
I crave to be saved.
Before the surrender, i break for my sake.
I am pale in the dark, i am lost to be found.
I am screaming while my demons are the ones, who feeds off my soul.
I smell the hollow through their bark.
I become a dark hole.
Comments about Dark Hole by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye