Darkness, And Everything That Make You Weep - Poem by Maria Sudibyo
I runaway from the storm
I'm afraid of the dark
I'm hiding in the hole
Can you see the light
shines throu' the cloud?
Can you help me escape from the rain?
I'm a human with no bravery
Can you give me a hope
like silver star in the night?
I'm too afraid to sleep
I'm drowning in my tears
Can you save me from killing myself?
I don't want to be lonely
I don't want to be nobody
Can you hear the sound of thunder?
Can you hear my voice?
Comments about Darkness, And Everything That Make You Weep by Maria Sudibyo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl