Dead And Gone - Poem by Zoe Adams
No matter how i speak, no matter how i look,
My future is set, like the words in a book.
Written line by line, a deceiving plot,
Since the day i was put into my cot.
He programs my circuit board to suit himself,
Choses between health and wealth.
Stitching me and fixing me, like a rag doll,
Telling me to jump, telling me to roll.
Rebellion means death, so i carry on,
Wandering blindly, 'till i'm dead and gone.
Comments about Dead And Gone by Zoe Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl