Dead Mans Logic - Poem by Carl Mehmet
Why do you hate me,
Come take me... Take me for a fool,
Into the mind of the sublime,
What's my crime
I know the game
As i've seen your fame,
A star... Haha you're nothing,
Jah jah jah...
I'll blow your cover
Muva ol mofo me bruva... The got me head strung eye-spy
The grey sky... Fly high
What have i got to lose? ... Am i not a dead man, an there
At that i can choose
Come take me... With methods of 'Are you for real'
And mind bent twists of reality... For time spent a wiser man
As i've known the alteria plan,
Traps layed either way,
By both a sick game we play
Come take me...
God wouldn't rate thee,
Why do you hate me?
Comments about Dead Mans Logic by Carl Mehmet
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl